Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nope

I don't feel the need to have so much stuff on my blog that it takes away from what I am saying. Some people have 50 million things on here but I just want things that are cool to me. I firgure if you dont like it on to the next one. So I am a true R&B listener and I know a lot of people always say why listen to it? Well I say because it speaks to me. I know some r&b is all sad and some is all about sex but why not just own your feelings?! Yea im young and I shouldn't know about heart break at such a young age or all things sex either. But hey I do. lol. I've been in three serious relationships in my life and all turned out bad. All three men cheated, lied, and it was so bad for me to get over them. Well I still talk to two of my ex's because he is a true friend even thoug he always want to have sex with me. And the other I have to speak to because he is the father of my teo kids, but its not like I really want to though! And with all of them the sex was so different but good in there on different way. Now a days I want a true friend then the relationship. One day I will be able to have my happily ever after! I did think it was a bit messed up that I commented on a female and her pretty wedding ring one day and she said yea you could get one like this if you would have waited to have the kids! I was pissed stupid lady. My God can make anything happen for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment